Hi! We're Thinx Inc. — better known as our family of brands, Thinx, Thinx Teens, and Speax. Our vision is a healthier world through sustainable solutions to menstruation and incontinence. Since 2013, we've been on a mission to be the most innovative leader at creating comfortable and inclusive products for all of life's leaks, while sparking conversation and building community along the way.
The *very* long trek to innovation
We’ve been breaking taboos since 2013, and we’re just getting started. Our Thinx underwear was the first period innovation in *literally* 76 years, and we completely reimagined the bladder leak experience with our absorbent Speax underwear. From the NYC subway to the pages of Vogue, we’re one of the most well-known, awarded, & recognizable period and incontinence underwear brands out there, providing a more sustainable solution to 1.3 million people worldwide.
We make comfortable, absorbent products that keep you covered at every stage of your life — from period underwear & apparel for adults, to period underwear for first and early periods, to incontinence underwear that absorbs bladder leaks. But that's not all — we're committed to paying it forward through our giveback programs and initiatives. With every purchase, you're supporting our mission to empower every body through access to period products. Learn more here.
- ABC’s Good Morning America in 2019
- Inc.'s 5000 Disruptors of 2018
- Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies of 2017
- Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Most Brilliant Companies of 2016
- TIME Magazine’s Top 25 Inventions of 2015
We have solutions for every body in one place
Premium period solutions
Period underwear for teens
Underwear for light bladder leaks
The visionary team here at Thinx Inc. is deeply committed to changing the narrative around menstrual health and bladder leaks by creating a solutions-oriented future that moves beyond taboos. As a leader in the FemTech industry, we're proud of the progress we've made — but we know this is just the beginning.Meghan Davis, CEO
We are committed to curating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive team. Our shared mission to create better period and incontinence products for people around the world is what brings us together and helps us innovate every day.
Life at Thinx
Our social impact
Through our giveback initiatives, we're working to amplify grassroots activism, increase access to period products, facilitate donations of our undies and time, and more. We couldn’t do any of it without your support!
Our environmental commitment
We make reusable period underwear in an effort to reduce plastic waste from disposables. We work with MAS to create thoughtful products (without harmful chemicals) that always keep the Earth in mind — and help you live more sustainably!
We’re committed to accessibility
- We’re always looking for ways to make period products more accessible for our community — from our Thinx Leaders brand ambassador program to our various giveback initiatives.
- Each product goes through a robust testing process to ensure that it meets the needs of our community, in line with our mission to make periods more comfortable for everyone.
- Digital experience
- We make sure that our website meets accessibility requirements, to ensure that we’re providing an experience that's inclusive of all people visiting our site.